Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Uh, Oh....... No, No!!

Since Emma is on Fall break, I had all three of my kids all day today. I decided I would treat them to some fresh baked cookies, so while I was in the kitchen putting them on the cookie sheet, Hunter came running to me saying, "Jodi, Jodi, Uh, oh......no,no, Uh, oh.....no,no, and kept repeating it over and over. So I thought I might better go check out what was upsetting him so badly. This is what I found in the living room.

Emma and Ella love to take all the cushions off of the couch and line them up in front to make their club house. There was almost no room at all for Hunter to push his buddy around in the stroller and he didn't like that very well. This is nothing new to the girls, but obviously Hunter thought this was a big no, no. Sorry Marshalene if my granddaughters are teaching your son bad things. If you come in the room and all your cushions are on the floor, you will know where he got it! (LOL) But if that is the worst thing they ever do, we'll be happy.

We had to have a little cuddle time after naps and they were all pushing and shoving trying to all fit on my lap. Unfortunately, my lap isn't big enough for all three of them, so Emma being the biggest is usually sitting beside me. It is hilarious, Ella just really doesn't like to share Grammy's lap with ANYONE! Not Emma and not Hunter. Hunter just looks at her with this puzzled look on his face as if to say "what is your problem? I do believe this is my spot."

1 comment:

Sweet Pea said...

How funny! Hunter's becoming a little tattle tale! :) I love the photo of you cuddled with all the little ones. How precious!