Thursday, February 2, 2012

Opening My Eyes

Today is Thankful Thursday again and today I am so thankful for how God has been working in and through me! A friend of mine posted this beautiful song on Facebook today and it fits the way I have been feeling for the past couple of weeks. I am so thankful that God has opened my eyes to the work of His hands!! There are so many exciting things happening and I am patiently waiting in expectation of the things He has in store for us as we travel to Uganda in 24 day and 23 hours!! (I do have it down to the minutes also on my google ticker!) Can you tell I am excited???? I can't wait to share some things that I know will be happening while we are gone, but you will have to stay tuned for that!! It is super exciting to me! God is good!!!



No comments: