Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SNOW DAY!!

I love snow!! Some people get so negative about it, but I get so excited when I know we are going to get snow, especially like this. I don't like it when we just get a dusting. I love to curl up on the couch in a blanket and have a cup of hot coffee and watch a good movie. One thing missing is my hubby. He is in Texas, so I am here enjoying this by myself. He is supposed to come home tomorrow evening, but I don't know if he will be able to get here.

I wish I could walk outside, strap on some skis and head to a mountain and point them downhill. I haven't been skiing for years and this really gives me the fever!!





I can't even get the back door open. There is a huge drift up next to the door.

I think I will bake something and watch some movies and just enjoy looking out the window.

1 comment:

Sweet Pea said...

Good pics! I'm praying Justin can come home tomorrow night!