Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dreaming of Africa

I am getting so excited, because we are starting to plan another trip to Africa. Plans are being made to make the trip in February to finish the water well and set a solar pump. At this point there is only five of us going, but we are confident that we can handle it. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would ever take a trip like this once, let alone twice. I thought it would be a once in a life time event last time. I've been getting my pictures out and reminiscing about last year and wondering what God has in store for us this time. We had some very amazing things happen last time. I am anxious to see all the people we met there again. We have kept in touch with some of them through email and facebook.

This time it is going to be a family event. My mom and dad are going with Justin and I and our niece Kylee is planning to make the trip with us also. It's a little scary venturing out on our own without our group leader, (Randy) but I know God is in control and we will be fine. I keep asking Justin if he knows how to set a solar pump and he just says "how hard can it be?" For me...... impossible, but he is such a McGyver kinda guy, I'm sure he can figure it out. I have FAITH in you, sweetheart! Plus, Abdu and Betty (the people we will be staying with while we are there) just had a brand new baby girl named Hannah that I can't wait to get my hands on. If you kept up with our Team Uganda 09 blog last time, Hannah is the new sister to Sara and Moses. It's gonna be such an adventure, I can't wait!

No comments: