Friday, May 22, 2009

Snuggling and T-Ball

We had a fun time with Emma and Ella Wednesday night. Austin had a meeting at church and Sara had a night out with the girls, so we got to spend time with our girls. Emma has started T-ball and she had practice that night so Justin and I got to take her. It brought back so many memories of summer after summer at the baseball field every night of the week it seemed like. With three boys, all on different teams we were meeting ourselves coming and going for the first part of each summer. Anyway I got some pictures of Emma doing the same thing I remember my boys doing when they first started in T-ball. It was so funny to watch!

Before we left to go to the ball field we took turns snuggling. You have to catch them when they are in the mood anymore and take advantage of it when you can. They are starting to get fewer and farther between. I dread the day my granddaughters won't want to do this anymore. It won't be very cool pretty soon. Emma will start kindergarten next year and it seems like they grow up faster after they start school.
This last picture is of a very big girl that can do it by herself (or so she says). Who needs baby wipes when you can just dip in. Luckily she hadn't done anything yet when I caught her sinking down into the toilet. We have an insert to put on top of the seat to fit her little bottom, but she said she didn't need it. (I a big girl!)

She is so funny! Having grand kids is a blast. I am so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them. I absolutely adore them.

1 comment:

Sweet Pea said...

love the last photo of Ella! made me laugh.